Pages

Search This Blog

29.6.17

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette | Review




Hi lovelies! 
I decided to do another makeup review for today's post. This time I swatched and analysed my favorite palette ever - the iconic Modern Renaissance. I'll be explaining why I like it so much, how is the pigmentation and what looks you can achieve with it. Let's get straight into it!




Palette details

The palette retails for 42$ off the official ABH site. I bought it for 52,40 off Beautybay. 
The palette is cruelty free and it is formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates. 
It includes 14 shadows - 11 with an ultra matte finish and 3 with a metallic finish
Each shadow weights 0.56g / 0.02 oz. 

List of shadows: 
  • Tempera - A matte cream beige.
  • Golden Ochre - Earthy yellow with a matte finish.
  • Vemeer - An iridescent powder pink.
  • Buon Fresco - A matte lilac.
  • Antique Bronze - A burgundy toned chocolate brown with a cranberry shimmer.
  • Love Letter - A vivid raspberry with a matte finish.
  • Cyprus Umber - An intense matte finish chocolate brown.
  • Realgar - An intense burnt orange with a matte finish.
  • Warm Taupe - A soft caramel toned grey with a matte finish.
  • Venetian Red - A rich cranberry with a matte finish with a hint of shimmer.
  • Red Ochre - A deep brick red with a matte finish.
  • Primavera - A champagne shimmer.
  • Burnt Orange - A matte finish warm orange.
  • Raw Sienna - A sand brown with a matte finish. 

Swatches

First swatch is with my finger and the other with a Zoeva 231 Luxe Smoky Shader brush. 




As you can see, the pigmentation is certainly there. I especially love the formula of the mattes. Compared to my other palettes I have to say that this one is the most pigmented of them all. I was surprised when I used it for the first time - I applied way too much product on the brush. The metallic shades are great as well, the texture is soft and creamy. All of the eyeshadows are easy to blend and work well for natural or dramatic looks. 

My favorites are Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Love Letter and Vermeer. 


Where can you order this palette?

I ordered it off beautybay. It was sold out after the first release so I signed up for updates and as soons as I received an email saying that it's back in stock I went on the page and ordered it. 
Here are some of the pages that you can buy the palette from: 

Beautybay - here
CultBeauty - here

Official site (US)
Anastasia Beverly Hills - here


Looks that I've created using this palette

Golden eyes 



Gold Glitter Eyeliner



Gold Glitter Undereye



Dusty Pink



Coachella 



That's it for todays post! Make sure to follow me on my social media to keep up with my posts! 

Thank you for reading! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign