Pages

Search This Blog

29.6.17

Sunflare

Hi lovelies!
It's Sunday which means it's time for a new post. This was shot one or two months ago by my boyfriend on a sunny evening. I wore a simple, casual outfit and decided to spice it up with some silver heels and a basic black choker. I love these kind of photos - sun flares and golden light. 
Outfit details at the bottom! 















I can't wait for July. We're off to Spain again to go surfing. I really need some relaxation time. I've been trying to handle two jobs and college for the past month but I decided to leave one job and focus on college instead. I don't know what I was thinking when I started working at the other job as well. It feels good to earn money but you have to put yourself first. I wasn't feeling okay, I was tired and no matter how long I slept I still didn't feel rested. I'm really motivated to go to work and pass all of my exams so I can enjoy in Spain and take some much needed time off.

Thank you so much for your lovely instagram messages on my new hair color! I really appreciate when you actually take the time to respond to my stories. And also thank you for all of your recommendations for a hairdresser in Ljubljana. I really need to add something to this color, it's lovely but it's just not me.

OUTFIT DETAILS

Boyfriend Jeans - Primark (similar here & here)

Basic white shirt - Primark

Green Cardigan - H&M (similar here)

Silver heeled sandals - Stradivarius (similar here & here)

Choker - Primark

Sunglasses - Primark




Thank you for reading!x

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign