Pages

Search This Blog

21.5.17

Playsuit | Blondberry x Alicias


Hello lovelies! 

I'm back with a new post in collaboration with Blondberry - this time in a summer edition. I wore this playsuit that's super flattering and great for summer as it is so light and flowy. I paired it with a belt, hoop earrings and a choker to jazz it up a little bit. For shoes I went with my beloved black Converse Allstar which are my go to shoes ever since I got them a while back. I linked everything that I could find down below if you want to check it out. 
Now I hope you enjoy these photos and I'll see you next Sunday!



























OUTFIT DETAILS 

Playsuit - Blondberry (here)

Belt - Stradivarius (similar here)

Choker - ZARA (similar here)

Hoop earrings - Primark (similar here)

Shoes - Converse Allstar (here)


PHOTOGRAPHER 

Andraž Novak
blog instagram


ONLINE STORE

blondberry.si
instagram


Thank you for reading! x



Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign