Pages

Search This Blog

14.5.17

Pink bell sleeve top | Blondberry x Alicias


It's finally here - my collaboration with Blondberry online store! I've been planning this collaboration for quite a while now and I finally managed to post this. I teamed up with this amazing photographer Andraž and this is the result. There are a few more post in collaboration with Blondberry coming to my blog soon so stay tuned for more amazing photos! 

Outfit details at the bottom! x















What I'm wearing:

Pink bell sleeve top - Blondberry

Grey ripped jeans - Blondberry

Shoes - Converse Allstar 

Choker - ZARA

Hoop earrings - Primark


Blondberry online store

www.blondberry.si


Photographer Andraž Novak

instagram: @andraz2012
blog: http://blog.andraz.me/



Thanks for reading! x




Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign