Pages

Search This Blog

28.5.17

Jeans dress | Blondberry x Alicias


Hello lovelies! 
Today you can read my last post in collaboration with Blondberry. This time I'm wearing a long jeans dress which I paired with a simple black belt, silver hoop earrings and my good old converse allstar shoes. We shot this outside the Botanical Garden in Ljubljana and the pictures turned out great. I think it gives off that fairy, dreamy kind of vibe. I hope you like it! 

Outfit details at the bottom! 















OUTFIT DETAILS 

Jeans dress - Blondberry (here)

Belt - Stradivarius (similar here)

Hoop earrings - Primark (similar here)

Shoes - Converse Allstar (here)


PHOTOGRAPHER 

Andraž Novak
blog instagram


ONLINE STORE

blondberry.si
instagram


Thank you for reading! x




Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign