Pages

Search This Blog

12.3.17

Shirt dress













It was such a lovely, sunny day and we decided to check out the new ice cream place called The Ice Cream Show where you can get ice wave ice cream. You simply choose the mixing and the topping and they make your ice wave right in front of you. They also offer pancakes which I opted for and Klara went for the ice wave. 

We then decided to take some photos of our outfits. You may recognize this blue door from my previous post with Nike. The door kept opening which made our shoot a little bit more complicated than it should be but we still managed to get the shots.

I wore a long shirt as a dress and because it was so oversized and wide I decided to wear a belt with it. I put on some fishnets which are super popular right now and thigh high boots which kept me warm. I paired this outfit with my favorite leather jacket that I got a few years ago and black sunglasses. 


T H E    O U T F I T

Shirt dress - ZARA
Fishnets - Muller
Thigh high boots - ZARA
Black leather jacket - ZARA
Bag - ZARA
Black sunglasses - n/a



S O C I A L   M E D I A 
instagram: @aliciasimonic
facebook page: Alicia S.



Thank you for reading. 


Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign