Pages

Search This Blog

15.3.17

Denim
















I'm so happy that the sun decided to come out so soon and make us feel like it's summer already. I got so much more motivation to get stuff done and to go out and enjoy the sunny days. I also got much more motivation to shoot outfits and post regularly on my blog and I really hope you're enjoying it. 

I get so excited when I see that it's sunny outside that I instantly feel better. Oh I may be overreacting but I'm soooo ready for the summer to come so I can relax and maybe enjoy some off time by the sea somewhere. 

Now let's talk about clothes. 

I used to wear shirts almost every day but lately I have a hard time finding those that actually go with my style. I have so many shirts but either they're too classy or really thin and can only be worn in summer. I started wearing this denim shirt quite a lot lately. I like to pair it with a pair of black high waisted jeans or even dark blue jeans. I like this shirt for it's diversity - it can be worn formally or casually. 

I decided to pair the shirt with with black high waisted jeans, white platform sneakers, black leather jacket and rounded sunglasses + my latest obsession-hoop earrings. 

Thank you for reading x



T H E   O U T F I T

Denim shirt - ZARA

High waisted black trousers - H&M

Leather jacket - ZARA

White sneakers - H&M

Sunglasses - H&M
















Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign