Pages

Search This Blog

8.3.17

COFFEE & MUSEUMS














I don't go to museums as often as I'd want to. They're such a peaceful and inspiring place. My favorite museum that I've been to must be the Tate Modern in London. Not just for the amazing art but also for the incredible huge, open spaces. I love high ceilings and carefully placed art pieces. It makes me feel so relaxed and at ease. 


One of the museums that I always wanted to visit is of course the Louvre. We're going to Paris this summer for a festival and we most certainly must stop by. Also the Musée de l’Orangerie has an entire section of one of my favorite artists, Claude Monet. I've also always wanted to go to Giverny - the place which inspired him for so many of his art works. But that's for another time. 


Enough about me babbling about art. Let's talk about this photos.

As you may have seen in my previous post I worked with a friend and a photographer Nike. The photos turned out so amazing that i just had to publish them all and because there were so many I split them into two posts.



W H A T  I'M  W E A R I N G 

Long grey wool blazer - ZARA

Wide black pants - H&M

White sweater - Stradivarius

Black lace spaghetti strap top - ZARA

Beige pointed heels - Bershka 


P H O T O G R A P H E R

Mademoiselle  @nikekoleznik





T H E    E N D

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign