Pages

Search This Blog

22.2.17

Boyfriend Jeans




















Last Friday we decided to go to Portorož and take a walk at the beach. Last few days were super sunny and it got me really excited about summer. I'm so sick and tired of this cold ass winter and I just want to be able to wear shorts and t-shirts again. And go on vacation, of course. Anyways, we also took some photos and had some ice cream just so we got the feel of the summer. 

I'm wearing my old boyfriend jeans that I got a year or so back from Zara and I paired them with a simple white top from Stradivarius, a leather jacket from Zara, sneakers from H&M and accessorized it with this belt from Stradivarius and chokers from Zara. Oh and the bag is from Zara as well! 

I hope you enjoy this post and stay tuned for more,
Alicia S. x
















Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign