Pages

Search This Blog

18.2.17

Army green






















This post is all about the amazing army green coat and this breathtaking photos from Anastasija . It must be one of my favorite photoshoots ever because it's something different from my usual outfit photos. She captured me in a completely different way than I used to and I must say I love it. I like working with various photographers for this exact reason - everyone has their own vision and style and it helps you see yourself from their perspective. 

I've been loving this outfit recently - it's super casual but also stylish at the same time. It was about time I started wearing blue jeans again. They're from Zara btw. And this coat, oh my god. I got so many compliments on it already and I got it from Primark for merely 10£ in London. It's the perfect long coat that goes with just about anything. I decided to pair the jeans with a black turtleneck from Zara and a black belt from Bershka. And of course I wore my ankle boots - they're from Bershka as well. 

I hope you like this post and I'll see you next week! 

Alicia S.

Oh and make sure to check Anastasija's instagram (*click*) and blog (*click*).


Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign