Pages

Search This Blog

28.2.17

Hometown

















For this post I decided to take some outfit shots at home over the weekend and discover some cute shooting locations in my hometown. We found this beautiful peach wall and took advantage of the stairs in front of the Post Office and the photos turned out amazing. Thank you Klara for the shots.

I also dyed my hair a little bit darker. I went for a subtle balayage and "fake roots" kinda style because I was tired of bleaching my hair and dealing with roots every month and a half. I might go even darker eventually but I'm not sure yet. I like it so far but I change my mind so fast it's unreal. I get my hair done at the Fantazija Hair Salon in Celje if you were wondering. 

So for this outfit I decided to wear my beloved camel coat which I bought a couple years ago, high waisted jeans and baby pink top. For the shoes I wore my favorite casual ankle boots with a little bit of a heel to dress it all up a bit. I also decided to wear two chokers and a bag to tie the whole look together. Outfit details and link are down below. 

Camel coat - Zara
High waisted jeans - Zara (similar)
Baby pink top - Zara 
Ankle boots - Bershka 
Pink choker - Zara (from a set)
Sun choker - Aliexpress
Bag - H&M 






Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign