Pages

Search This Blog

8.2.17

Retro

















It was just another gloomy day in Ljubljana but luckily - there was no rain. I slept over at my boyfriend's place. We slept in, of course. I was the first one to get up as per usual. I did my makeup, chose my outfit and made us some breakfast. Then I woke him up and it took another half an hour or maybe even more for us to get ready and start shooting this outfit. 

We found this black marble wall on the opposite side of his flat. There are so many good shooting spots around his area so we always explore a bit till we find the best spot for the outfit. 

The first shoot we ever did together was about half a year ago. I still love those photos (*click*). He did such a good job and I can see him improving with every photo he takes. My camera and lense are not the best but I think with good lighting and a good photographer we can still create amazing content. 

One of the reasons I started this blog was because I wanted to capture more moments of my life. I wanted to see how my style is going to evolve through the years and how much I'm going to change as well. I can already see much progress in my style, photo quality and dedication to this blog. 

I also started a Youtube channel not so long ago. Videography has always been a passion of mine - I remember filming my first travel vlog while we were on Tenerife and annoying the shit out of everyone for always walking around with my phone filming my surroundings. At first I never thought of posting anything else but travel vlogs a few times a year but then my passion for makeup kicked in and I wanted to share it with the rest of the world. I love filming and I love doing my makeup so I thought why not? 

I'm still trying to figure out my posting schedule for both of my platforms but if not else, I'll at least try to post one blogpost a week. Taking photos of my outfits has become much easier ever since my boyfriend stepped in the game. Before that I had nobody to take photos of me even though I had so much ideas and so much inspiration for more posts. I hope that this will become a routine of mine and I hope that my blog will continue growing through the years. 

That's enough of my babbling, let's talk about this outfit now. I wanted to shoot this skirt for the longest time now but I didn't want to make it look too classy. I paired it with a navy green sweater from H&M which I got for 3,5 euros (yes you got that right!) but it does the job as any other. The jeans skirt is from Stradivarius and I had it for quite a while now but haven't really worn it much. This cute little bag is from Zara and I got it on sale for under 15 euros. The black tights are from H&M as well and the heeled ankle boots are from Zara. 

I must say I'm very impressed with how these photos turned out. I really love the dark wall contrast against my outfit and hair. What do you think? Comment down below. 

That's it for this post, I really hope you like it as much as I do.

See you in my next post xx



Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign