Pages

Search This Blog

16.11.16

Shades of Fall

























I've been wanting to go out in the nature more often ever since I started college and work because I rarely find the time for myself, to relax and feel at ease. Last two weeks or so have been quite emotionally challenging for me. I was really unsure if this college was the right decision for me, I felt lost and had no idea what I wanted to do in my life. I bet all of us face some sort of existential crisis at some point. It really threw me off track for a few days. I was planning all sorts of crazy stuff for my future at this point-I wanted to move abroad and babysit for a year and earn some money, leave college and start a new one next year...in short, I wanted to escape the situation by leaving all of this behind and start over somewhere else. All of this confusion made me anxious and stressed even more than usual and maybe it was even because I can be quite a control freak sometimes. When something doesn't go as I planned I normally have a back up plan but this really caught me off guard and I had no idea what to do. But luckily I found my focus again with the help of friends and family. I got myself together and now I'm trying to focus on the stuff that I love a little bit more so I have a few outfit posts coming up and a short lookbook on my youtube channel shortly as well. I also decided to go to London in less than a month with a friend so stay tuned for some cute outfit photos and a vlog from there. I've got a lot of school stuff to finish till the end of this year and a few exams coming up as well so I'll keep myself organised and try to take some time off to go out and relax from time to time. I also try to surround myself with positive and supportive people so I go home more often than I used to and spend some time with my family. This whole situation made me realise that I can't be a lone wolf forever and that everyone needs a few people in their life that they can rely on. 

Enough about me, let's talk about this outfit. I let myself be inspired by the nature and the beautiful fall colors so I wore more earthy tones in this outfit. I'm wearing this burgundy faux fur coat from Stradivarius that I got on sale last winter and decided to cut the obnoxious collar off and make it more wearable and trendy. This skirt is one of my favorites in my closet currently but I haven't got the chance to wear it as often because it can be quite a statement piece (it's from Stradivarius as well). The basic white sweater is from Zara and it's warm enough to be worn under fur coat on its own. Now let's talk about these over the knee boots. I fell in love with them as soon as I tried them on in a store and I had to have them. They reminded me of the new Chanel collection booties with the front detail. I also love the height of the heel, it's just the right height to be worn for everyday and your feet won't fall off. They're also surprisingly comfortable which makes them even more awesome. 

So that's it for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading it. As I already mentioned, stay tuned for a lookbook which should be up this week on my Youtube channel and for more outfit posts on my blog. 

Thank you for reading x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign