Pages

Search This Blog

2.11.16

Camel coats and cozy sweaters



































College has officially started a month ago and I was really busy trying to handle both work and college so this two days off really meant a lot to me. We even went on a little trip just outside Ljubljana to enjoy a short walk by the river with the dog and get some outfit shots. It wasn't as sunny as we thought it was going to be and it was a little bit colder there as well so I almost got the feeling as if it was winter. 
I'll try to organize my time a bit better from now on because I really miss having some time for myself to take a walk through the city or go somewhere in the nature. I kind of miss summer as well, mostly because I had so much free time and I travelled a lot but at the same time I'm really excited for winter. I can't wait to start wearing faux fur coats and thick cozy sweaters as well as going out to get some mulled wine and enjoy the whole Christmas / New Years vibes. I'll also try to post at least one a week on my yt channel, but don't take my word for it. 

That's it for this post guys, I hope you're having a great week and see you next time!


Coat - Zara 
Sweater - Primark
Pants - Bershka
Ankle boots - Zara
Bag - Bershka



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign