Pages

Search This Blog

24.11.16

Blue jeans




















I'm so glad that we get to enjoy the last few warm sunny days before the rainy weather and cold temperatures return. I feel much more motivated in this sunny weather and  I feel like it gives me more energy to go through my day. We shot this look a week ago on a sunny day just like today and it turned out great. I really want to start posting regularly like at least once a week so I might have to shoot a few outfits ahead of time if I know I'm going to have a busy week so I can get them up in time. I really enjoy putting different looks together and standing in front of the camera-ugh I'm so glad I'm not so camera shy anymore. 

But let's talk about the outfit. I'm not the kind of a girl that really loves wearing blue jeans just because I feel like you have to wear them with specific colors and that they make the whole look come off more casual than planned but I don't know, that's just me. I've got no problem by wearing them in the summer with cute tops and light jackets but in winter..I just don't know which coat to wear with them. Anyways I came up with this cute look and I'm wearing blue super high waisted jeans from H&M with black over-the-knee boots from Zara and a striped turtleneck from Zara. I love this look not only because it's something different and not so me-I don't particularly like dark blue colors-but also because the high waisted jeans and boots make me look really tall. 

That's it for this post, see you next week. 
Alicia S. x



p.s.: check out my fall lookbook to see these outfits in motion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign