Pages

Search This Blog

24.9.16

Chasing the last days of summer





















I'm writing this curled up in a sweater and covered with a blanket with a cup of green tea to warm me up because the evenings are already quite chilly here. I'm reminiscing about summer and all the adventures we got to experience. We were lucky enough to catch some of the last sun rays this summer at this photoshoot. It was a cold day and there are many more to come. Even though I love winter (mostly because I can wear my cozy faux fur coats) I will surely miss summer and I'm already daydreaming about my next travels.

It was the best summer so far. I decided not to spend my money on clothes or makeup and travel instead. We went to the surf camp in Zarautz, Spain for 14 days where I fell in love with sea all over again. About a month later I went to Croatia with my boyfriend and his family. In August we went to Sziget which is a 7 day long festival in Budapest. There we saw some of the best live performances ever, my personal favourites were Die Antwoord, Tinie Tempah, The Neighbourhood and David Guetta. There were nearly half a million people on this festival and the vibe was amazing. If you want to see little glimpses of my summer travels go to my youtube channel: Alicia S.

But lets focus on this post now. On this sunny day we went to a well known photoshooting spot in Ljubljana to get some shots for my blog which turned out amazing. Convincing my boyfriend to be my photographer for the day and investing in a good camera definitely paid up. We were there for about two hours and shot two outfits (I already posted the first one-Skater Girl). The lighting was amazing and we also experimented with a few effects to get this shots to look like this.

Here I'm wearing an A-line skirt with a golden zipper from Primark, a babydoll shirt with golden details from H&M and beige heels from Mango. It's a simple but a dressy look and it's something I'd wear for drinks out with my friends and throw on a leather jacket or a blazer to keep myself warm on these chilly evenings.
I'm so happy that I'm finally able to post more good content and I'm getting really inspired by the fashion week madness that's going on just about now. I love seeing new fashion trends and I always wish I'd be able to be there to see the fashion shows live. Oh well, maybe one day.

Make sure to stay in touch by following me on social media:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign