Pages

Search This Blog

16.1.16

Lush goodies



Lately I've been getting more and more questions about which Lush products I use and which I recommend so I decided to write a post about it. I bought my first Lush products a while back and I love them ever since. My first purchase was the Marilyn hair mask for blonde hair and because I loved it so much I went back and bought some more. Here are some of the products that I already tried out:


Fresh face masks


The first fresh face mask that I bought was Oatifix. I have really dry skin and this mask helped me a lot. Oatmeal, ground almonds and kaolin work together in a mildly exfoliating base to eradicate dead skin, leaving you soft, supple and moisturized. I would recommend using this mask especially in winter when our skin tends to get dry and it needs more moisture. 
The next mask that I decided to try out was Dark Angels. This mask helps soften and moisturize your skin and also helps you get rid of any dead skin cells.  It's made of charcoal, avocado oil, rhassoul mud and rosewood oil. 
The last fresh mask that I bought was Rosy Cheeks. I bought it about a month ago in Graz. It's made of rose oil, calamaine powder and kaolin which all together mattify and smooth your skin.


Hair care

I bought the Marilyn hair mask about a year ago when I had blonde hair. The mask really improved my hair, added shine and removed brassiness. Over time it also brightens your hair because it containts lemon, chamomile and saffron infusions. Other ingredients are linseed and extra virgin oil which make your hair shiny and less prone to breakage. 
The product that I've been using quite a lot recently is this R&B hair creme for dry or curly hair. It hydrates your hair and leaves it softly perfumed with orange flower absolute. It contains oat milk, avocado butter, orange flower absolute and extra virgin coconut oil.


Lip products 


Bubblegum lip peeling is a great product to use before applying lipstick. It gets rid of any dead skin cells on your lips and it smooths them so the lipstick looks flawless. It contains jojoba oil and sugar. 
Lately I've been using this amazing lip balms Key Lime Pie and Passion Fruit. It perfectly moisturizes your lips but it doesn't leaves a greasy residue. 

Overall I love all Lush products that I tried out because they really live up to expectations plus they're all natural and not tested on animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign