Pages

Search This Blog

21.3.16

New beauty products


I'm back with a new post about makeup that I recently purchased. It's a little more on the pricey side than my other makeup posts but believe me that these products are worth every cent. 

1. Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette


I wanted to get my hands on this palette ever since it was released. I've seen so many beauty youtubers and everyone seem to love it. U bought it in Trieste in Sephora for 52€. It's a perfect combination of glittery and matte eyeshadows from neutrals to some "wild" colors. The pigmentation is amazing and I espacially love the blue glitter eyeshadow because of its amazing pigmentation and the way it looks on me, it's so pretty!
For everyday I normally wear shade Stark as a base with some Zone and Punk in the crease to give my eyelids some depth. For a night out I'd probably use the blue or the pink eyeshadow but not all over the lid, I'd just add is as a pop of color or use it instead of eyeliner. 





2.The Balm Mary Lou Manizer


I wanted to buy this highlighter for a while now because I've heard so many good reviews about it. I was so excited when our local Muller store opened The Balm isle. I bought it for about 22€ and believe me, my highlight looks so damn good. I owned a dupe of this product before but it's in no way comparable to the real thing. The pigmentation is amazing although I must say I wouldn't recommend using this if you have really pale skin because it can come off a bit brown if you don't blend it properly. But it's perfect for summer.

3.Benefit The POREfessional Face Pimer Mini


I bought the mini version because I wanted to try it out before spending 30€ on the normal size. I have quite visible pores on my nose so I wanted a face primer that would make them less visible. I think this product quite does the job but I haven't been using it long enough to give you a proper review but I can tell you some of the basics; the primer is actually brown and not white like most of them, it has a gritty textures but it feels really nice on skin, it fills the pores and minimizes them and it also smells really good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign