Pages

Search This Blog

13.1.18

By the sea

A short Sunday trip to Opatija.







It was a completely impulsive and a random decision to go on this trip. We found a bus and I got us tickets and we went. We were only there for a few hours and the weather was shit but it was fun. It somehow reminded me of French Riviera and how I'd like to go back. Well, maybe this year I'll travel more. I'm not very good with saving money, I have a lot of expenses that I cover myself and I spend the rest on materialistic stuff or food. I'd like to change that. I want to be able to go to Thailand or Indonesia some day in the near future. I want to discover the world and see more than Europe has to offer. 

To be honest it took me a while to even write something for this post. I don't feel as inspired as I used to when it comes to my blog and I don't currently have a photographer that would take my outfit shots so I have to find one (if you know of any good ones or you're a photographer please dm me on instagram). I love working on projects like these, it's not all about the clothes but it's beautiful shots of the scenery and it's memories that I'll get to look back at some day. 

Here are two dreamy videos from this trip - enjoy! 




T H E   O U T F I T 
Camel coat - ZARA 
Black high waisted trousers - H&M 
Green shirt - H&M
Blue bag - ZARA
Shoes - Bershka


P H O T O G R A P H Y 
Nike Koležnik



Thank you for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign