Pages

Search This Blog

20.12.17

Fluffy coats to keep you warm






T H E   O U T F I T 

Faux fur coat - Pull & Bear (last season)
Turtleneck - Stradivarius
Skirt - Primark
Over the knee boots - ZARA (last season)
Chanel inspired bag - MASS 



Fluffy and cozy winter coats are my favorite thing to wear in winter. Not only are they super cute but they also keep you nice and warm. I have a nice collection of my own as you might know if you're an OG reader but today I'm here to show you some of my favorites from this year's collections so you can be cute and warm this winter as well. 


1. Red faux fur coat H&M
I fell in love with this coat as soon as I saw it in the store. I would buy it in a heartbeat if my clothing rail wouldn't be tipping over from the weight of all of my coats already. 
It's such a lovely, bright red color and the quality of the faux fur feels very nice. 
Click here to get it. 

2. Long pink faux fur coat ZARA

If you love pink coats as much as I do then this one is your perfect choice. It's long and warm + the faux fur looks like it's good quality and soft af. 
Click here to get it. 

3. Hot pink short faux fur coat ASOS


I found this one on ASOS - yes, I can't resist looking for cute faux fur coats even though I won't allow myself to buy any more. This coat will make you stand out among all of the grey and black winter coats that take over the streets in winter. 
Click here to get it. 

4. Camel long faux fur coat BOOHOO


I loveeee long coats! They keep you warm + they feel like you're wearing a blanket. This one comes in camel and in black. 
Click here to get it. 

5. Pink faux fur shearling coat ISAWITFIRST


I've been on a lookout for the perfect pink shearling coat ever since they became a thing but I just couldn't find one that would look as good as this one. I might have to get one of these for myself now! 
Click here to get it. 

5. Blue short faux fur coat BERSHKA


My mum found this coat in bershka and we instantly fell in love with this color. It's the perfect blueish-grey fur coat and it's almost the same cut as my baby pink one. 
Click here to get it. 


These are my absolute favorites this season but if you want more I suggest you check ASOS, Missguided, Boohoo and ISawItFirst. Also, H&M is having a sale already so if you're on a budget you might want to check their coat section - I saw some pretty nice fur coats for 15-20 euros! 



Thank you for reading! x 



P H O T O G R A P H Y 

Arin Rapuš 


1 comment:

  1. You write about very interesting things. I have been reading your articles for quite some time. I am definitely subscribing to your newsletter.
    Love
    AmpourOnline.com

    ReplyDelete

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign