Pages

Search This Blog

27.10.17

Colors of fall

Another post, another collaboration with an amazing photographer. This time I shot with Arin in Ljubljana. Read more below! 





We walked around Ljubljana looking for places to shoot and these photos are the result. As you can see I'm really feeling fall at the moment as it is my main inspiration for outfits. The browns, yellows and a simple pair of jeans work so amazing together. I used to love black and dressing up in one color only but I've since discovered that color is fun too. 

I have another exciting shoot to show you next week so stay tuned! I'll try to post as much as I can this fall since I love this part of the year. 


O U T F I T   D E T A I L S
Yellow shirt - Primark
Coat - ZARA (last season)
Jeans - H&M
Bag - ZARA 
Shoes - H&M



P H O T O G R A P H Y 
Arin Rapuš 
insta @arin_rapus


Thank you for reading! x

2 comments:

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign