Pages

Search This Blog

22.10.17

Back to school

Today's post is more casual - an outfit that I'd wear on daily basis. Keep reading for more! 



October is already in full swing and vacation is over for sure. I started college again, I've got a new job and on top of that I'm also in the process of getting my driver's licence so yeah, I'm keeping myself busy. I prefer to run around all day and relax in the evening rather than keep it easy and be a lazy sloth all day long. I have days off, sure - normally Sundays - but I feel much more productive when I wake up at 7am, go to work/college and maybe have a lesson with my driving instructor. It can be a pain in the ass to wake up so early from time to time but I try to get to bed before midnight so I can get a good night of sleep. 

Besides that I had (or still have?) a lot of personal stuff  going on but it pushed me to stay motivated and be more organized in my life. I used to love staying in all day doing nothing but now I prefer hanging out with people and socializing. I love meeting new people even though I used to be so anxious and really introverted. I'm glad I was able to get out of my comfort zone and I couldn't have done it on my own. But meeting new people that actually become more than just acquaintances is quite hard when you're in your 20's so I'm still struggling with that. 



All in all I'm doing just fine I could say. The first few weeks in October were really challenging hence starting a new job and getting back to college. I had so much anxiety and I didn't really know how to handle it but it got better with time. I was keeping everything to myself and one day it all just exploded in my head and I felt like shit but from then on I feel better. I'm happy with where I am at this point of my life and I've got a feeling like I'm slowly starting to gain control over everything again. To all of you out there that are struggling - just keep on pushing through! I know it sounds cliche and all but everything gets better with time. 


Now for the outfit part of this post: 

Sweater - Stradivarius
Leather pants - TOPSHOP
Shoes - H&M
Sunglasess - *here*
Bag - ZARA


P H O T O G R A P H Y 
Klara Viher Leben


Thank you for reading! x





1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog and I also recommend you to check out Just Pass Driving School for more ideas. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign