Pages

Search This Blog

9.8.17

Polka dots


Hi there! I know, I know, it's been a while since I posted my last outfit post but here I am. A lot has happened in the past month and you can read all about it below these photos.









We've recently moved houses so I didn't really have the time to post a lot on here and I also didn't have anyone to take photos of me. There are these huge changes going on in my life and I just can't keep up. Moving houses was a really stressful and not so pleasant experience, it took a while for me to get used to my new room and the fact that we're living on construction site. It just didn't feel like home at first and I just slept at my boyfriend's because I felt more at home there. Now I finally think it's starting to feel like home even though we still have an entire bottom floor to renovate. 

Aside from that I also feel like I'm changing a lot as a person. Living in a tent for nearly a month and wearing the same ol' clothes almost everyday has made me realize that material things such as a full closet of clothes, shoes and lots of makeup actually mean nothing. I could easily survive on just a few basic pieces and feel amazing about it. I don't go out very often so I don't really need to buy any fancy clothes very often anymore. 

It does feel great to doll up time to time but I actually prefer being makeup free in sweatpants and a basic tee. I didn't even realize that I can change my view on clothes so much. When I started high school I'd wake up super early so I could do my hair and makeup and pick out the perfect outfit. Of course I got a bit lazy throughout the years and I didn't do as much makeup and focus on what I'm wearing so much but it still meant a lot to me. 

I had really low self esteem and I wanted to paint my face on and dress up because it made me feel more confident and more beautiful. Now I don't care as much. My confidence has improved drastically ever since I started dating my boyfriend who has helped me a lot with this. I actually enjoy being more relaxed and not so uptight and "perfect" all the time. Don't get me wrong, I still very much love fashion and styling my outfits but I don't necessarily wear something from my blog posts on everyday basis. 

This outfit is quite simple tho, I just threw on a cute lil' polka dot top and paired it with some jeans and my old time favorite all stars. I tried to link everything that I'm wearing but I couldn't find it all so I found some similar items.



Pants - H&M
Top - ZARA
Shoes - All Star Converse 
Sunglasses - Primark 
Wristlet - Boopacks

Thank you Klara for the photos! 
link to her blog: *here
instagram @klaraviherleben


Thanks for reading! x



2 comments:

  1. God I am obsessed with polka dots, (like 50 + items in my closet) and this one is so lovely! Love the rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaas! It's a good way to spice up your outfit for sure x

      Delete

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign