Pages

Search This Blog

27.2.18

Red Faux Fur

New outfit post in my "basic blogger" attire featuring a baker boy hat, a big fluffy coat, mom jeans and sneakers.  




It's been a while since I collaborated with a new photographer and since it was about time to take some new outfit shots I decided to look for photographers on instagram. I got a response from a few and I ended up collaborating with David Filipović




I must admit that this weather makes me lazy and I only go out when it's absolutely necessary. Now that the temperatures have dropped below -10 I can barely convince myself to get my freezing ass to college. I get sick of cold and snow in a matter of days so now that it's nearly March I can't stop thinking about spring and it makes absolutely no sense to me that it's still so cold. I crave summer from the first snowfall. 





I lose my sense for fashion in this cold weather so I just throw on the most comfy and warm clothes I own, put on all of my winter accessories and home I don't freeze. I got so excited when fashion week started and I wanted to start wearing cute outfits again but I guess I'll still have to wait a while for that to happen. It's incredible to see how much inspiration you can get from street style shots and from fashion shows. I always like to combine my style with a few trendy pieces but I try to stay true to myself. 







For this outfit I decided to wear some retro mom jeans with a classy red fur coat and a baker boy hat (which I'm obsessed with lately). I like pairing some classy pieces with basic denim and sneakers to dress down the look a bit.


T H E   O U T F I T 

Red faux fur coat - H&M
Mom jeans - ZARA
White roll neck - ZARA
Platform sneakers - H&M
Baker boy hat - ZARA
Bag - ZARA


P H O T O G R A P H Y

David Filipović
@davidfilipovicc


Don't forget to follow me on instagram and leave me some feedback below! 


Thank you for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign