Pages

Search This Blog

30.4.17

Pony


It's Sunday. I'm back in my hometown for the holidays and I just spent the past few days working on projects for college which I have to finish by the end of the week. It's really challenging to be so creative sometimes. I have to come up with new ideas all the time and I have to actually execute them properly. Now I wish I had done everything sooner.


My mind is all over the place right now and I have a super busy week coming up so I'm definitely not excited about that. I got a new job and I start working soon as well and I really want to get my drivers licence before summer. I've got so lazy the past few months and I'm so mad at myself for that. I really need to start being more active and finish everything I have to do for college before I start working because I don't know how much free time I'll have then.







I have some exciting projects to work on for my blog and instagram as you'll see soon. I'm so happy that companies actually want to work with me, it's really exciting to see what's in store for me in the future.

I hope my blog won't suffer too much in the next two months and I don't plan to stop posting I just hope I'll be able to handle everything.

Now enough of me complaining, let's talk about this outfit.
I wore my boyfriend's jeans jacket over a basic nude dress which I paired with my platform sneakers and my beloved Boo pack. It's such a simple, effortless look and that's what I'm all about lately. But of course I just had to include my cute Pony bike (which is getting a little makeover soon).



T H E   O U T F I T

Nude basic dress - Primark

Jeans Jacket - Primark Men

White sneakers - H&M

Backpack - Boo pack 

Sunglasses - Primark

Choker & earrings - Primark 




Thank you for reading x 




Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign