Pages

Search This Blog

16.4.17

Pink Spring



I've finally convinced my boyfriend to take some time off studying and take some photos of me yay! 


We went to the near by park and shot by this gorgeous pink tree which just screams spring. 










I went shopping to Seiersberg Shopping City yesterday and I picked out lots of new clothes. I instantly got so much more motivation to post more outfits again, to be honest I was wearing the same outfit almost everyday for the past few weeks. I changed my style completely so I had no clothes that I wanted to wear for spring but now I have plenty and I don't need to buy anything else for a while. I might even film a haul of everything that I bought there if I'll have some time. 

I fell in love with this jacket ever since I saw it in Zara about a month ago. It's a perfect baby pink color, it fits great and it's so cozy. I actually bought it in size M just because I'm loving everything oversized at the moment and I didn't like how S and XS looked on me. About those jeans - they're the perfect black mom jeans that I got in Primark for 5 euros! They fit me so well and they are so much more comfortable than any skinny jeans. The bag is from Stradivarius that I bought a while ago and I reach for it almost everyday. It looks so good with any outfit and it's really spacious. The sunglasses are from Primark as well, I really needed new ones and these are mirrored so yay! 



T H E    O U T F I T

Baby Pink Suede Jacket - ZARA 

Black Mom Jeans - Primark

Basic White Tee - Primark 

Shoes - Converse Allstar 

Belt - Stradivarius 

Sunglasses - Primark 

Fringe Bag - Stradivarius 



Thank you for reading. x 




Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign