Pages

Search This Blog

25.1.17

Bomber jacket














Bomber jackets have been popular for quite some time now and it has reached a point where there you can get them at any clothing store in any color or design you can think of. I used to wear my pink bomber all the time in spring and fall because it's such a cozy, easy to wear piece that looks good with just about anything.

This black silk bomber is from my boyfriend and he kindly let me use it for my post. I decided to wear an all black outfit with some over the knee boots just so the bomber would stand out a little. It's not really the warmest outfit for this cold weather but it would work great in the upcoming spring and summer. Oh I can't wait for this cold weather to go away! 

'till next time! xo


Outfit details: 
Bomber - Standard Issue NYC
Turtleneck - Stradivarius
Black pants - Zara
Over the knee boots - Zara
Belt - Bershka 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign